Why a Pre-Purchase Inspection is Important
The Importance of Pre-purchase Inspections
Pre-purchase inspections are definitely a great investment. It is your right to have an inspection by a shop of your choice. If the seller is hesitant to allow the inspection, BEWARE! Before purchasing any used vehicle, either from a used car lot or a private party, we strongly recommend you have a pre-purchase inspection before you make a purchase. All too often, we have customers come into our shop excited about the used car they just purchased only to have an inspection reveal extensive maintenance or repairs necessary that were not disclosed at the time of the sale. The most important advantage is your peace of mind. You don’t need to wonder whether the salesman or vehicle owner is being totally honest with you.
The vehicle is thoroughly checked for accident damage, rust etc. The inspection includes a comprehensive visual inspection, written report and road test. In most cases a diagnostic scan test is performed. The items found in need of maintenance or repair are listed along with the estimated cost. This list will offer you some negotiating power with the seller as these will need to be addressed. It may tell you that maybe this isn’t the car for you! Either way you win!
Take advantage of our special price this month!
In House $$$$special!
Bring in vehicle to be inspected
We will put the vehicle on lift and show you all faults found on inspection!
Total Inspection cost
On the road inspections, additional $3000.00 and up
Undercarriage inspection not available for off-site inspections!
- Engine Diagnostic test, air bags, transmission, and ABS
- Full inspection of transmission and engine, front & rear end (complete drive train)
- Undercarriage inspection- frame damage, rust, leaks, any other forms of damage
- Full interior inspection (Dashboard, radio, seats, carpet, ac, electrical functions & buttons, windows, locks, truck, spare, jack, seat belt, etc)
- Full exterior inspection (paint, body, wheels, tires, lights, windows, side mirrors, etc)
- Road test (alignment, noises, clanky, steering, suspension, and brakes)
- History (check for flood damage and signs of damages from previous accidents)
- Fluid Check (levels & life span)
- 20 photos (proof damages: scratches, dings, cracks, tears, stains, rust, leaks, tire treads) Complete Insiders view (DON’T TRUST DEALERSHIP PHOTOS)